1. People matter, friends matter and family matter MUCH more than being right or wrong.
2. Praying in the HOLY GHOST will produce more results for America, “the land that we love”, than sharing on social media just the perfect article/post to stick it to them.
3. We need to “agree to disagree”, walk in LOVE…the enemy divides but God unifies, reconciles and restores.
4. We can be SINCERE but still be sincerely wrong.
5. Conversation is the key to educating NOT throwing people away like they don’t matter just because they don’t have your belief system. Never ever throw people away, throw expired milk and rotten vegetables away but not people.
6. What you set your mind on…you become. Some have joined a political cult by being consumed and your driving friends, family and yourself CRAZY! Go for a run or a walk. Find something to laugh at, eat some ice cream or watch a comedy. We get it you’re a passionate patriot but your starting to scare all of us, even your dog.
7. Let LIFE be your leading cause. ALL lives matter! Every child deserves a birthday! Aren’t you glad someone chose life for you? Let LIFE always be your focus, your cause, what you’re most passionate about.
8. When we as Christians start using our voice, thus our lives, to talk about someone else’s past we are leaving “God’s Camp” and moving over to the “Enemy’s Camp.” Remember he is the “accuser of the brethren.” They could have repented and your bringing up something God’s already forgiven and forgotten.
9. Love is a FACT when LOVE is an ACT. PRAYER is the KEY but we also have to put boots “on the ground.”
10. IF you messed up, “Welcome to the club!” Thank God we have an advocate with the Father and His name is JESUS. We can repent and honestly, humbly, ask friends and family for forgiveness. Stay in LOVE the holiday’s are coming.
THIS ELECTION YEAR mirrors the spiritual war taking place in the heavenlies. Everything in the natural is the result of something in the supernatural. Remember as JESUS followers we are citizens of Heaven seated with Christ first then we are American’s! Above Republicans and Democrats we are American’s!
No matter what happens going forward remember JESUS IS LORD!
Stay with God!
I’ll say it again: Stay with God.
Psalms 27 13-14
Our land is in need of healing. It’s time for us to get off our high horses and hit our knees in prayer. The truth is that our prayers, more than our politicians, will determine the course of our nation. ~ John Bevere